The first stone was laid on 15 July 1479. This church is dedicated to the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary, Jesus’ Ascension and St Stephen the Martyr. Its present name is still the Annunciation, but Ascensione became the name of the whole neighbourhood. Built entirely of stone, it has an apse, two spans (the third was removed in 1890), a small sacristy and a belfry with scaffolding made completely of wood, including the wheels, and 3 bells. The earthenware floor includes 3 tombstones. The roof is trussed; the pulpit is against the left wall. The series of paintings is very interesting, spanning several centuries from the late 1400s. Outside, next to the entrance, is a large St Christopher with child.