The collections in the museum cover some important aspects of Brembana’s natural history: geology, palaeontology, entomology, birds and plants. The museum was paid for by donations from local researchers who, in the 80s, decided to donate the results of their years of research to be conserved, exhibited and studied by others. The researchers who meticulously prepared the materials now sought after by researchers from all over the world, later collaborated in the organisation of exhibitions under the direction of the curator of the Bergamo Museum until it was finally included in the provincial Triassico.it system. A visit to the various sections includes explanations on illustrated boards and an audio guide. The museum is dedicated to the priest Don Enrico Caffi, a famous scientist born in San Pellegrino in 1866.