The sanctuary is in beautiful surroundings near Nespello. It is dedicated to Our Lady of the Snows, shown in a painting in the presbytery, but there is no record of any special event giving rise to this devotion. The first oratory mentioned as early as the apostolic visit by Borromeo (1575) was restored several times and then completely rebuilt in 1927. Its most notable artistic works are the 16th century Entombment of Christ and the 18th century Annunciation and Nativity. The oval painting of Saints Ambrogio and Lorenzo by Pietro Servalli are also extraordinary.