Apart from the beautiful woodwork and altar pieces by famous local artists, the parish church has a valuable gold-plated silver chalice made by Pandolfo Lorenzoni of Vertova in 1448. It is a gothic-style chalice with openwork and enamel details. Its polylobed base shows three enamel figures of the crucifix, the Virgin and St John. On the stem, just below the node, is the artist’s signature. The node is in the form of a hexagonal temple with spires, steeples, gothic openwork and twisted columns showing six mullioned windows. It is not known when the chalice came to Bracca. In 1886 it was included in the list of national works of art and in 1956 it was exhibited at The Hague as an example of Bergamasque gold work. Today it is kept in the Tesoro museum of Bergamo Cathedral and is only returned to the community on important religious occasions.