The church has belonged to both the town council and the Sedrina parish since it was built and it was dedicated to the Madonna della Salute. It was enlarged in 1905 and made an autonomous parish in 1937. It was consecrated under its modern name in 1950 by Bishop Bernareggi who sealed up the relics of the Virgin Mary, St. Alexander and St. Adrian under the main altar stone. The central altarpiece is the work of Francesco Capella and there is also a 1700 fresco attributed to Galiari. The Sacro Cuore and Madonna statues are the work of Angelo Gritti and the bell tower was built in 1913 by Omobono Gervasoni. The external walls of the church contain the coats of arms of the two most historically important families, the Moroni and Berizzi families.